There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.

mercoledì 11 dicembre 2013

SAG Awards 2014: le nomination per la tv




Ed eccoci anche con le nomination dei 20th Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) che si terranno il prossimo 18 gennaio allo Shrine Auditorium di Los Angeles.

Di seguito le serie tv in gara nelle categorie dedicate alla tv:

Drama Ensemble

Boardwalk Empire

Breaking Bad

Downton Abbey

Game of Thrones
Homeland

Drama Actress
Claire Danes, Homeland

Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad

Jessica Lange, American Horror Story: Coven

Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey

Kerry Washington, Scandal

Drama Actor
Steve Buscemi, Boardwalk Empire

Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad

Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom

Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones

Kevin Spacey, House of Cards

Comedy Ensemble
30 Rock

Arrested Development

The Big Bang Theory

Modern Family

Veep

Comedy Actress
Mayim Bialik, The Big Bang Theory

Julie Bowen, Modern Family

Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie

Tina Fey, 30 Rock

Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Veep

Comedy Actor
Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock

Jason Bateman, Arrested Development

Ty Burrell, Modern Family

Don Cheadle House of Lies

Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Stunt Team
Boardwalk Empire

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Homeland

The Walking Dead

Nessun commento: