There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.

lunedì 26 aprile 2010

Viene e va

Restò inchiodato in un punto di non ritorno.
Imprigionato in un universo di malinconia,
impotente,
tra emozioni contrastanti che lo gettarono nello sconforto ancor di più,
senza lasciargli neanche il tempo di respirare.
O riflettere.
O fuggire.

Poi di nuovo quella lenta ed estenuante cantilena:
la nostalgia, che viene e va.
La malinconia,che vie d'uscita non ha.

Nessun commento: