There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.

martedì 13 aprile 2010

Emma

Emma ha paura di cadere,
sente la terra tremare.
Corre rapida e veloce,
ma non sa dove andare.
Emma è stanca, è allo sbaraglio
e non sa più sognare.
Si sente smarrita, spaventata
e non sa più che pesci pigliare.
Cerca un appiglio, cerca conforto,
anche col rischio di sbagliare.
Non sa come né perché,
diglielo tu come fare.

Emma non sa nuotare,
ma sa di sabbia e mare.

2 commenti:

Tom ha detto...

Bellissima! Davvero! Brava!

Stargirl ha detto...

Grazie, sono lusingata. ^__^