There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.

venerdì 13 novembre 2009

Gossip Girl, stagione 3: gli episodi 7, 8 e 9 segnano un allarmante calo di ascolti

Di seguito i tre nuovi episodi andati in onda sulla CW, in attesa del prossimo che avrà come protagonista nientemeno che... Lady Gaga!!!!
vi rimando come sempre a movieplayer.com per tutte le altre news sulle serie tv e non solo!


Episodio 7: How To Succeed in Bassness

Episodio 8: The Grandfather: Part II

Episodio 9: They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?

Nessun commento: